All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflict between staying true to your faith and staying true to your company is a constant battle for Christian business owners. The serenity you feel on Sunday soon goes away Monday morning when dealing with customers, vendors, and employees. So here s the question: Can you have God in your life every day so that you can feel that joy constantly? YES! In God s Business: How to Supercharge Your Faith, Your Profit, and Your Client Experience, Frederick Coach West III lays the foundation to enjoy more of your faith in your business.
- Author BiographyFrederick Coach West III is a Higher Purpose Coach who specializes in business coaching and consulting for Christian businesses. He received his coaching certification from the International Coach Academy in Melbourne, Australia. As the owner of Enterprise Solutions International and the founder of the Look Faith First Movement, he provides Christian businesses with the tools, clarity, and motivation to be profitable and fulfill God s purpose for them.
- Author(s)Frederick West
- PublisherMorgan James Faith
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMorgan James Faith
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Faith
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.