All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionMany who agree that God is the Creator may disagree on the time of the original creation. God's Creation Story presents the Gap Theory as the most likely scenario of creation. There are many reasons to believe that the original creation of heaven and earth is recorded in Genesis 1:1. God evidently created many creatures to live on the original earth through the eons of time. Fossils have been found in successive levels of sedimentary rock all over the earth. After a long gap of time, the earth became uninhabitable (possibly because of the sin of Lucifer). Genesis 1:2 describes that state of the earth as being without form and void. Just a few thousand years ago, God used the six days work to restore the earth to the home we enjoy today and created new life to live on it. This book uses Scripture and science to open up the window to that earlier time to prove we are a fairly young creation that is living on a very old planet. God is glorified through His creation story!
- Author BiographyDavid E. (Ed) Steele was born on March 8, 1941, and raised in Lamar County near Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He was saved at the First Baptist Church of Oak Grove in 1952. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a degree in Mathematics and Physics, he worked as an aerospace engineer in NASA's space program from 1962 - 72. He surrendered to God's call to the ministry in 1969. He served as Pastor at the Antioch Baptist Church (Picayune, MS) from 1969-72, Unity Baptist Church (Greenville, MS) from 1972-74, and Westover Baptist Church (Hattiesburg, MS) from 1974-2006. He is married to Barbara McRaney Steele and they are the parents of four children and have two granddaughters and one step-granddaughter.
- Author(s)Ed Steele
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.