All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe author shares a collection of short stories of her life describing events that depicts God's goodness. As she places her trust in God in every day's events, the hidden beauty of God's goodness shines throughout even in the smallest encounters.
- Author BiographyMaria Delgado has always enjoyed writing. As a child she would write down the words from songs. In college, she would challenge herself by writing her reports and research papers the night before or the day it was due. And in recent years, she has written training manuals and procedures for financial institutions. However she receives the most gratification when she writes about true to life events that touch the heart.
- Author(s)Maria Delgado
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.