All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCould it be that the kingdom of the triune God manifests itself as two kingdoms: one being the Son's messianic kingdom on this earth when it is restored to an Edenic paradise achieved through the first resurrection of the natural body of the departed saints; and the other being the Father's eternal kingdom in heaven achieved when Christ comes again, raptures the saints, destroys this Genesis creation, and takes the immortal sons of God to the new heavens and new earth (Rev. 20:4-5)? Instead of Christ returning to this earth in order to establish his millennial kingdom, this book explores the possibility that Christ remains in heaven seated at the right hand of the Father when he rules the world. He is God, after all. As such, he has a divine right to rule over his restored creation.
- Author(s)Gary Cangelosi
- PublisherCitizens Chapel Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitizens Chapel Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.