All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionGod's Will, being executed based on His Preparations, Plan and Purpose. It's a correlation of the Men of the Bible, (Joseph, Moses, Elijah, David, Joshua), and the present generation of Men, (Martin L. King, Jr. and President Barack H. Obama). The Spirit of God is emerging on the scene of a new generation who will champion God's cause in these end-times. Whenever God decides to do something new, He releases new revelations, zeal, and ainting through men and women. This is captured in God's Preparation for His Heroes. David L. Reylds, Jr. a native Richmond, Virginia, in the East end area. He attended and from the graduation class of 1959 at Maggie L. Walker High School. He received his Master Business Administration Degree (MBA) 2002 and his Doctorate in Business Administration (PHD) in 2005. He is a member of the New Beginning Baptist Church, and a member of the Deacon's Ministry. Dr. Reylds love music and in the earlier years, he sang with a group Stars of Virginia and recorded four Gospel albums and other renditions. During his span of government tenures, he has received over 40 awards, including the Commonwealth of Virginia, Goverrs Award, from the Horable Goverr, Mark R. Warner (2005): The Defense Logistics Agency, Distinguished Career Award, the Defense Logistics Agency, Fort Belvoir, Virginia The Commanders Award, Defense Supply Center Richmond. Dr. Reylds has received many other awards for his service to the public including the Coach of the Year, Chesterfield Meadowbrook Athletic Association. Dr. Reylds resides on the Board of Directors for Beulah Oaks Property Owners Association. Dr. Reylds is married to Brenda S. Reylds and has seven children: David L. III, Eric S. Duane L., Brandon L. Reylds, David A. Johnson, two daughters, Deidre M. Reylds-Wright, Donna M. Reylds-Grant, and exceptionally proud of his ten Grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr David L Reynolds,Jr.
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.