All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionModern-day feminism and the decline of solid Bible teaching in churches have left many women confused or unaware of God's high calling for their lives. Though the world changes, God's priorities have t. In Titus 2:3-5, the apostle Paul reveals the value God places upon a woman's character, her relationships, and her home. In God's Priorities for Today's Woman , popular Bible teacher Lisa Hughes explains and illustrates each priority that Paul describes, empowering Christian women to: grow in their understanding of God and of what He considers important; gain assurance they are living the life God desires them to live; be equipped to grow in each priority area; and, learn how to minister more effectively to other women. God's Priorities for Today's Woman will equip women of all ages to grow in godly living. Study questions effective for individual or small group use are included at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographyLisa Hughes has been writing Bible studies for women for nearly 20 years, and she loves to encourage women to study God's Word. She and her husband, Jack, have three nearly grown children and live in Burbank, CA, where Jack is the pastor of Calvary Bible Church.
- Author(s)Lisa Hughes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.