All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Ogilvie's God's Best for My Life has helped thousands of readers make prayer and Scripture reading an indispensable, blessed part of their days. In God's Strength for This Day (rerelease of Silent Strength), he continues with personal meditations on how to live in the flow of the Lord's unceasing strength. These devotions remind us the Lord has the authority, power, and desire to give us precisely what we need when we feel the well has run dry. Each day, readers will find a carefully chosen Scripture, a meditation on an aspect of Christ's renewing strength, and a thought for the day to help put faith into action.
- Author BiographyDr. Lloyd John Ogilvie has authored more than 50 books, including Conversation with God, When You Need a Miracle, and the immensely popular daily devotional God's Best for My Life. He previously served as senior pastor of Hollywood Presbyterian Church in California and as chaplain of the United States Senate. Now he maintains a busy schedule of leading Preaching with Passion Conferences for pastors and motivational speaking throughout the world.
- Author(s)Lloyd John Ogilvie
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.