All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionPeople are dying in Europe. They were t ordinary people, though. They had secret lives and unbelievable abilities. The murderers had stronger, stranger powers. All of them, attackers and victims, belong to Olympus: an organization built with myths, heroes, and legends. Three agents stole a list of names and disappeared. Who are they? There's FoxGemini, a faceless monster; HiberniaRex, an altered assassin; and PsycheSpecter, an icy truth-seeker. These three are killing their comrades. Now, after a full year of terror, the traitors have entered Oslo. Three agents are their next targets: Marc, a scarred veteran; Claire, a fiery warrior; and Kaitlin, a future-seeing, distrusting shadow. Battles will rage and secrets well up from the anymous streets of Oslo to the deepest, darkest memories.
- Author(s)John Plaski
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight708 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.