Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionJourney to the frozen lands of rthern Europe, where mighty gods battle fearsome monsters for control of the earth and the worship of mankind. But tragedy strikes as the Gods of Asgard fall t to their mortal foes, but the enemy within. Drawing from the original source material, award-winning illustrator Erik Evensen gives us a glimpse into the legendary adventures of Thor, Odin, Loki, and the rest of the Norse gods with his graphic vel adaptation of the classic Norse myths. 2007 Xeric winner.
- Author BiographyErik A. Evensen is an award-winning designer, illustrator, graphic novelist, and educator. His work has received accolades from Graphic Design USA, Ain't It Cool News, Geeks of Doom, and the Next Generation Indie Book Awards. Erik holds an MFA in Design from Ohio State University, a BA in Art from the University of New Hampshire, and was a post-baccalaureate scholar at Boston's School of the Museum of Fine Arts. Erik is the author/illustrator of the award-winning 2007 graphic novel, Gods of Asgard, and with James Bucky Carter, he is the co-author/illustrator of Super-powered Word Study, an educational comics workbook. Additionally, his work has appeared in smaller portions in Image Comics' Invincible, Grounded, and Fear Agent, Terminal Press' Zombie Bomb, and Jetpack Press' Johnny Raygun.
- Author(s)Erik a Evensen
- PublisherJetpack Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJetpack Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.