CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.76
About this product
- DescriptionA long time ago, an ancient god sought to pool the powers of his brethren in order to create beauty out of chaos. He created the Divine Covenants, or Accords, which bound the gods' powers together. They could have lived forever, peaceably and surrounded by paradise. However, one ancient god soon used the pooled powers for evil and was banished by his own son to eternal confinement. Years later, in 1882 Atlantis Time, the continents still exist in the form of Pangaea-one huge, connected continent. The son who once banished his own father still lives as the god of war. His name is Arylos, and he has forgotten about his confined family foe-until he witnesses a suspicious murder in the midst of dreams. The murder turns out to be fact; someone has conjured Arylos's father and died in the process. Now, Aryas is back. He longs for power and revenge, against both his son and all of human kind. With the help of his Black Dog soldiers, Arylos must find a way to return his father to the grave. But does he have the strength to condemn his own father twice? The fate of Atlantis and all of reality is in Arylos's hands, for if Pangea falls, so will reality, sucked into the dark madness of one power-hungry immortal.
- Author(s)Storm Kesocascay
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.