All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays consider the Godzilla films and how they shaped and influenced postwar Japanese culture, as well as the globalization of Japanese pop culture icons. There are contributions from Film Studies, Anthropology, History, Literature, Theatre and Cultural Studies and from Susan Napier, Anne Allison, Christine Ya and others.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM M. TSUTSUI is Associate Professor of History at the University of Kansas, USA. He is also the author of Godzilla on My Mind (Palgrave Macmillan, 2004) and two books on Japanese history. MICHIKO ITO is Japanese Studies Librarian at the University of Kansas, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication08/09/2006
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichiko Ito,William M. Tsutsui
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.