All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionMost contemporary efforts in philosophy treat metaphysics and ethics as isolated arenas of thought. Critical analytical exploration of a multitude of ethical theories emanating from historically diverse philosophical and theological traditions demonstrates that a consistent and comprehensive ethic depends upon a solid metaphysical foundation. Building upon a metaphysical scheme first explicated in The Other Perennial Philosophy: A Metaphysical Dialectic, Alan M. Laibelman elaborates on a syncretistic ethical system incorporating elements from many cross-cultural sources and also develops an extensive theory of consciousness inclusive of both transcendental and existential components.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Alan M. Laibelman earned a C.Phil. in chemistry from the University of California at Los Angeles and an M.A. in interdisciplinary consciousness studies from John F. Kennedy University in Orinda, California. Laibelman writes on the relationship between philosophy, religion, physical science, and mathematics. Aside from several contributions to journals, he is the author of The Other Perennial Philosophy: A Metaphysical Dialectic.
- Author(s)Alan M. Laibelman
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight860 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.