All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionIn his first collection of short stories, author Bill Mooney presents a journey through the minds of complex characters seeking life change amid turmoil and shares a window into the foundation of what creates a simple life: love, commitment, and self-discovery. In Eddie Masters Down Under, Eddie Masters is stuck in Australia, living the life of a drifter and awaiting funds to get back to the States. But when he is offered a tempting proposition, Eddie is faced with a tough decision. Hunting the Kohior introduces Walt and Abbey St. George, an attractive married couple who once had lofty dreams and goals, but w live a humdrum life in a Philadelphia suburb. But when a rewned jewel goes missing, the St. Georges decide to go hunting for the diamond worth millions of dollars, sending them on an adventure halfway across the world. In Going Home, newspaper reporter Willie Cole, who has just finished writing the obituary for his friend and co-worker, has idea his life is about to take a dramatic turn. Going Home is a poignant collection of engaging vellas and short tales that, through the unforgettable experiences of its diverse characters, share the important message that choices inevitably lead to destinies.
- Author(s)Bill Mooney
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.