All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling guide to the paleo way of life from award-winning Australian chef and restaurateur Pete Evans Recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free. Going Paleo is the only book you'll need to transform the way you eat - and change the way you look and feel - for good. This comprehensive and user-friendly guide shows you both why to go paleo and how to go paleo, with over 80 essential recipes to get you started. Paleo expert and bestselling US author Nora Gedgaudas explains the why of going paleo and Pete Evans explains the how, with a run-down on the foods that have to go and what to replace them with; a detailed guide to setting up your paleo kitchen; and a 10-week kickstart eating plan to help you get started. The recipes in Going Paleo are delicious, quick and highly urishing. Breakfasts include Kale and Sweet Potato Tortilla and Paleo Parfait with Coconut Cream, while dinner might be Crispy-skinned Salmon with Celeriac Remoulade, Cauliflower Fried Rice with Bacon or a simple Lamb Moussaka. There are chapters for snacks and drinks and heaps of veggies and salads - try Raw Rainbow Pad Thai or Sauerkraut with Dill and Juniper Berries. There is also a chapter for the basics: make your own fermented mustard or tomato ketchup, or cook up a big pot of chicken bone broth to use in various recipes throughout the week. Going Paleo is for everyone who is interested in good health and eating real food - food that our ancestors would have recognised, that is nutrient dense and that provides our body with the right kind of fuel to perform at its absolute best.
- Author BiographyPete Evans is an award-winning Australian chef, restaurateur, cookbook author, TV presenter, adventure seeker and father. He's one of Australia's leading authorities on healthy cooking and lifestyle and is dedicated to improving people's lives through education about nutritional food and wellness. Pete is the author of recent books Healthy Every Day and Family Food, and co-host of Channel 7's hugely successful show My Kitchen Rules.
- Author(s)Pete Evans
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight981 g
- Width207 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.