All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGOING PRO WITH CUBASE 6 provides an expert-level guidebook that addresses the needs of the professional Cubase user. The book picks up where the manual leaves off, guiding you through advanced editing, recording, and production techniques specific to Cubase, with many expert tips and tricks along the way. Covering the latest version of Cubase, the easy-to- follow, yet professional-level tutorials allow you to get the most out of your software and take the next step towards mastery.
- Author BiographySteve Pacey has been composing music for television and film professionally since 1994. He has been a Steinberg Cubase user since 1990 and Cubase has been the center of his music production studio for 21 years. He has written MIDI EDITING IN CUBASE, YOUR CUBASE STUDIO, and GOING PRO WITH CUBASE 5.
- Author(s)Steve Pacey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notefigures
- Weight625 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.07Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.