All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing Pro with Reason 6 is an expert levelbook that addresses the needs of the professional Reason user. This book picks up where the manual leaves off, offering concise, workflow-oriented tutorials on setting up complex productions and workflows for both song creation and producing tracks. Whether you are preparing to compose or produce, and whether you will be in studio or live environments, this valuable resource holds the keys to taking your kwledge to the next level.
- Author BiographyG. W. Childs IV has not only published several books on Reason (Reason 7 Power, Going Pro with Reason), Ableton Live (Going Pro with Ableton Live) and sound design (Creating Music and Sound for Video Games), but he was also a sound designer on Reason itself. He's also had a highly successful career in designing sounds for games like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Battlefront, and more. As a remix artist he's remixed major acts like Gene Loves Jezebel, Ray Charles, James Brown, and more.
- Author(s)G. W. Childs
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/02/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.