All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur Earth is part of a fascinating planetary family--eight planets and an odd bunch of solar system cousins that spin, roll, tilt, blow, and whirl around the Sun. Here, to the tune of Over in the Meadow, young ones can get a glimpse of our remarkable neighborhood, and our place in a very big universe. Full color.
- Author(s)Marianne Berkes
- PublisherDawn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/10/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDawn Publications,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width228 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janeen I. Mason
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.14
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.89
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.