All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the misguided mainstream press declarations that 'punk died with Sid Vicious' or that 'punk was reborn with Nirvana', author Hurchalla followed the DIY spirit of punk underground, where it t only survived, but thrived as a self-sustaining grassroots movement rooted in seedy clubs, xeroxed zines and indie record shops. Going Underground features over 100 unique from Marie Kanger-Born of Chicago, Dixon Coulbourn of Austin, Brian Trudell of LA, Malcolm Riviera of DC, Justina Davies of New York, Ed Arnaud of Arizona and many others.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hurchalla is a writer and photographer. He is the editor of The Hell with Politics: The Life and Writings of Jane Wood Reno and the author of the guidebooks Exploring Florida Beaches: The Atlantic Coast and Exploring Florida Beaches: The Gulf Coast. In 2004 he launched the first imprint of his own press, Spot X Guides.
- Author(s)George Hurchalla
- PublisherPM Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationOakland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPM Press
- Content Note1
- Weight469 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.