All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionGoing Wireless is the first edited collection on wireless and mobile techlogies in the field of rhetoric and composition. The contributors offer rhetoric and composition teachers, scholars, and administrators a range of practical and theoretical insights on wireless and mobile techlogies. This collection serves as a resource for theoretical explorations on wireless and mobile techlogy use as it relates to computer and composition teaching and research and acts as a reference for those in the rhetoric and composition community charged with the responsibilities of integrating, supervising, and evaluating wireless and mobile techlogies. Going Wireless is organized into five major sections and an appendix of key mobile and wireless techlogy terms. In each section, authors represent a range of perspectives as they articulate the roles of students, teachers, administrators, and researchers working with and through mobile and wireless devices. The book provides readers with ways to understand the influence of wireless and mobile techlogies by critiquing the corporate and IT perspectives that inform mobile and wireless development and integration and seeking out new tropes for learning, teaching, and researching. Drawing on interviews and surveys, rhetorical analyses, and theoretical explorations of wireless and mobile devices, the authors enact a range of methodologies to make claims for reflective approaches to research and teaching with wireless and mobile devices. The contributors share their perspectives on the impact of these techlogical shifts and situate their experiences in relationship to rhetoric and composition as a field.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byAmy C. Kimme Hea
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.