All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches readers about what field trips are, why people take field trips, and what you can learn from a field trip to a museum.
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleAcorn: a World of Field Trips
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width203 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.