CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.59Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the worst DID happen? Imagine the Yom Kippur War with a nuclear twist. Jihadist armies bent on destroying Israel attack during the 8-day Jewish holiday of Sukkot. Iran explodes nuclear missiles at the edge of space high above Israel. The resulting electromagnetic pulse (EMP) immediately blacks out all electrical power, disables every unprotected microchip and logic circuit; and catapaults most of the Middle East back to the pre-electronics age. The combined armies of Syria, Leban, Jordan, and Egypt - along with private militias and armed looters - attack immediately, having sheltered most of their equipment in EMP-proof bunkers. Israel is poorly prepared for the onslaught, having seriously underestimated the EMP threat, and pays a steep price in the first desperate days of the Sukkot War. Israel's soldiers, citizens and reservists dig in and fight back with courage, resourcefulness, creativity and chutzpah. But, the question on every Israeli's mind, from the ultra-orthodox to the most secular is: Could this be THE BIG ONE? The Armageddon promised at the end of days? I wish I knew, sighs Rabbi Beniyahu, regarded by all but himself as the sage of the Golan, the only way to kw the answer is to watch and see what happens to Jerusalem. What will we Jews do with our precious Jerusalem this time?
- Author BiographyEdward (Eliyahu) Truitt is a science writer who lives in Jerusalem. He made aliyah from Denver, Colorado in 2004 with his family.
- Author(s)Edward Eliyahu Truitt
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.