All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionGold Bee takes its cue from Wallace Stevens's Harmonium, bringing a finely honed talent to classic poetic questions concerning music, the march of progress, and the relationship between reality and the imagination. Blending humor and pathos, Bruce Bond examines the absurdities of contemporary life and explores the various roles music and art play in the human experience.
- Author BiographyBruce Bond, a Regents Professor of English at the University of North Texas, is the author of ten books of poetry and has served as the poetry editor for American Literary Review since 1993. His poems have appeared in many journals and anthologies, including Best American Poetry, and Bond has received a number of awards and a fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts in recognition of his work.
- Author(s)Bruce Bond
- PublisherSouthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2016
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleCrab Orchard Series in Poetry Editor's Selection
- Place of PublicationCarbondale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouthern Illinois University Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.