All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever thought of investing in gold? Gold is one of the most stable precious metals; it is described as a protection for you and your family against financial uncertainly and inflation. This is one of the most recommended investment opportunities especially for someone who has never invested on anything before. The future for gold investments always have a golden lining since the price of the metal has increased for about three to four times its value in just a matter of a decade.
- Author BiographyRobert Alderman truly believes that in order to do business properly and invest successfully you must educate yourself. Robert studied various economics, business and finance books himself and continues to do so. He thinks that lack of knowledge can lead to huge financial disasters and bankruptcies. Robert spends a lot of his time analyzing different investment and business opportunities. He is also carefully watching latest stock market trends and tendencies. He believes that before jumping into any investing opportunity you should always do a proper research and compare all pros and cons. In his books Robert Alderman shares his business and investing experience as well as gives various investing tips.
- Author(s)Robert Alderman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.