All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1987, John Lund's eleven year struggle behind the wheel finally came good - he won the stock car World Final. Little did he realise that over twenty years later he would still be part of the sport, having won the World Final more times than any other. GOLD TOP tells the story behind John Lund's stock car career. Based on interviews with John and his family, it draws the rich anecdotes from a quiet and modest champion to conjure a colourful and compelling biography. From triumph to tragedy, this is the long journey that made John Lund one of the most experienced, popular and successful drivers in the history of motorsport. A proportion of the price of this book will be donated to the British Stock Car Drivers Association Benevolent Fund.
- Author BiographyScott Reeves is a freelance writer and publisher who has been a keen stock car fan since his first trip to Odsal Stadium in 1987. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Scott Reeves
- PublisherChequered Flag Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChequered Flag Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight303 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.