All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionHannah, an outreaching and devotional believer, is the cause for everything that takes place in the story and she is the story itself. Although she is an adolescent, she is t the kind of person you would suspect her to be given what her age implies. She invites her three friends on a week long retreat that she arranged with her church, so they can look for and pan for gold and other earthly valuables with her to earn a sum of money that will go directly toward her church's Mission Boards. Throughout the duration of the story's plot, Hannah helps to cause dynamic change in each of her friends by witnessing to them and even speaking to them and large crowds of people in parables; as well as help them to realize that there is a treasure in heaven that's greater than gold.
- Author BiographyGiven as young as he was when he started his first book, it was inconceivable for David to think that he had achieved such an accomplishment such as what he had. He started typing his book a few weeks before he turned fifteen and published it when he was sixteen. During his former education, he has only attended all levels of school up to eighth grade when the start of his book's construction got underway and he was only in tenth grade when his work was completed. He was only able to apply the elements of story writing he had learned from previous English classes, and people have said twenty months isn't that long for a first time published author given his current age. Shortly after, he had already started typing a sequel to his book: A continuation of Hannah and her friend's ministries at their high school and what effects her discipleships will have because living such a way is so alien to the typical world of high school.
- Author(s)David M Savage
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.