Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionGolden Nuggets of Leadership is appealing to new managers, supervisors, seasoned leaders and the student striving to become a leader. Believing that effective leadership requires strong character and the ability to empower others, Golden Nuggets of Leadership is filled with helpful insights and techniques (Leadership Nuggets) for folks at any level and in any industry. All teachings in the book come from a coaching perspective proven to advance results. These Leadership Nuggets focus heavily on building self-leadership skills and strengthening business relations by providing tools, perspectives and strategies to build better rapport, use empowering communication, understand style differences, manage conflict and build teams. This book is a fast read and filled with real life examples and case scenarios. It also has several exercises and activities: some meant for the reader and others for the whole team. The most unique aspect of this book is that it reveals a process which advances results t only in your business relationships but also in your personal life.
- Author BiographyDena founded Resolutions Coaching &Training in 1997. Specializing in strengthening inspirational leadership through customized services, Resolutions offers one-on-one and team coaching, assessments and leadership programs with a strong focus on communication, conflict management, change, succession training, team building, etc. Dena has been coaching and training in organizations for over 20 years and has authored numerous books, audio programs, and articles on professional/personal excellence. Being a nationally recognized Motivational Speaker, she is often called upon for Keynote events. Dena is former Director of Corporate Services for the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC) as well as a graduate and instructor for their professional coaching certification programs. She is certified by Genos and Swineburne University in Australia as a facilitator for the Emotional Intelligence 360 Assessment Program and train-the-trainer. Additional certifications include Corporate Stress Management Consultant with the International Association for Counselors and Therapists, Certified Employment Training Specialists by UC San Francisco and a Performance Enhancement Specialist through the National Federation of Neurolinguistic Psychology (NFNLP). Dena continues her leadership studies with Anthony Robbins. Dena's professional affiliations include: Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), The International Coach Federation (ICF); Executive Coach and speaker for CIO, CMO and CLO Summits and Forums for CIO Decisions Magazine, Tech Target, Marcus Evans Events, The CMO Club and Richmond Events; NJ Governors Initiatives; American Woman's Society for CPA's; NAFA; Healthcare Business Woman's Association; ISA; The International Trade Zone; several health care systems, school boards and more. Dena is the creator and facilitator for the Leadership Program at County College of Morris. A partial client list includes: Deloitte and Touche LLC; Ogilvy & Mather, The State of NJ Department of Banking and Insurance, DSM Services USA Inc., Prudential, XCEL Federal Credit Union; NY Life Investment Management; JCP&L, Johnson & Johnson; L'OREAL PARIS. When not working, Dena enjoys entertaining at home, the outdoors, dancing, dining, traveling and giving back to her community.
- Author(s)Dena Moscola
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.