All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe beautiful Goldendoodle is a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle. First bred less than two decades ago, these w-popular dogs make great household companions. These manuals make great introductions to the pleasures and duties of pet ownership for inexperienced and soon-to-be pet owners, as well as for older children having their first experiences with pet care. Attractively illustrated and filled with helpful information, these books advise on purchasing, housing, feeding, health care-and where applicable, grooming and training pets. Each book is individually written by an expert-a trainer, breeder, veterinarian, or other animal specialist. Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals cover every popular dog and cat breed, as well as bird varieties, hamsters and other small caged animals, fish varieties for aquarium hobbyists, terrarium pets, and even exotics, such as reptiles, amphibians, and scorpions.
- Author(s)Edie Mackenzie,Jane Edith Lumsden
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Owner's Manuals
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date26/04/2016
- Content Note70 colour photos and line illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.