All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom their humble origins on the wind-battered Scottish links, today golf courses are found throughout the world. Starting in the countries where golf is a religion - the United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States - authors Fulvio Golob and Giulia Muttoni take us on a tour of the best golf courses around the world: from St. Andrews to Augusta National, from Ballybunion to Royal Melbourne, from Pebble Beach to Valderrama, finishing finally in the new Meccas of golf. The golf course becomes t only the field for a sporting event, but also a snapshot that shows the distinctive characteristics of each area. Playing a game of golf can be a slice of life : taking on the challenges that a course hides, understanding the psychology of your partner or opponent; it all corresponds to that which we must confront in everyday life off the golf course.
- Author BiographyAdam Scott is undoubtedly the most talented young Australian golfer since the days of Greg Norman. The results he has achieved in recent years confirm his talents and establish him as one of the best golfers in the world. Fulvio Golob has reported on four editions of the Winter Olympics. He has worked for many sports magazines, specializing in golf. Giulia Muttoni has worked for some of the most important golf magazines as a photographer and journalist and also works with major newspapers. She personally follows the most important European and world golfing events.
- Author(s)Fulvio Golob
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight2041 g
- Width235 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.