Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.01Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the author's long-running seminar Golf Course Maintenance for the Club Manager, this reference offers a wealth of common sense, practical solutions and tips to golf course superintendents and other turf management professionals.
- Author BiographyDanny H. Quast, CGCS, is the owner of DHD Tree Products in Juneau, Wisconsin, and established one of the foremost tree programs for golf courses in the United States. He worked as Grounds Manager for the 1999 PGA Championship and the 1990 US Open, was Superintendent at the 1989 United States Golf Association Mid-Amateur. Wayne Otto, CGCS, has been a golf course superintendent for 42 years. A resident of Grafton, Wisconsin, he was the first CGSAA-certified golf course superintendent in Wisconsin. A graduate of the Turf Management program at Penn State, he is also a fully certified member of the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses.
- Author(s)Danny H. Quast,David W. Fearis,Wayne Otto
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- Series TitleTurf and Grounds Keeping
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note250 illustrations, charts, tables, graphs, photographs
- Weight889 g
- Width153 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.