All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe VW Golf GTI, launched in 1975, was the blueprint for the 'Hot Hatch'. Combining performance and good looks with practicality, the Golf won instant acclaim and, w on its fifth generation, has become one of the most prolific and modified cars of all time. The car instantly won favour with tuners and modifiers, and today the Golf remains one of the most popular project cars with performance tuners. A thriving support structure of clubs, specialist magazines and parts suppliers ensures that the Golf, in all its forms, will remain popular with tuning enthusiasts for many years to come.
- Author BiographyTim Stiles is a well-respected VW Golf tuning expert, who ran a specialist VW tuning business, 'TSR', for over 20 years. He has written regular technical features for Cars & Car Conversions and VW Motoring. He lives in France.
- Author(s)Tim Stiles
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication16/02/2005
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.