Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.82+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.83Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionMore than six million golfers turn to the pages of Golf Digest for answers to their most perplexing golf questions and tips on how to improve their game. Now, the No. 1 name in golf is using its exclusive access to top tour professionals, instructors, and coaches to create the definitive instruction manual that includes more than sixty years of tips and instruction. Fully illustrated with clear action-sequence photos of golf's best--from Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson to Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, and Annika Sorenstam--demonstrating key points and drills, this book also offers special tips from star instructors, including the top ten-rated teachers in America. The book features easy-to-follow instructions, photos, and diagrams of the skills players of all levels need to improve their game from tee to green. Chapters focus on specific skills, such as putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, irons, fairway woods and hybrids, and drivers and tee shots.
- Author BiographyLaunched in 1950, Golf Digest is the No. 1 golf magazine in the world. Ron Kaspriske is an editor at Golf Digest and has been writing about golf for more than a decade. Tom Watson, who writes a golf-instruction column for Golf Digest, won eight major golf championships in the 1970s and 1980s. David Leadbetter, consistently ranked as one of the top golf instructors in the world, is coach to countless PGA, European PGA, LPGA, and Champions Tour players, and is known throughout the world for his innovative and creative teaching techniques. Over the past 30 years, his players have amassed more than a dozen major championship titles and more than 100 individual worldwide tournament victories. Leadbetter's coaching has spanned three decades and he has often been recognized as the man who invented the golf instruction industry. A Professional Golfers Association Master Professional, Golf Channel Instruction Editor, and Golf Digest Teaching Professional, David's clientele includes four players who have held first place in the Official World Golf Ranking. He is the author of seven golf instructional books, with more than two million copies sold. He has also written and produced a number of instructional DVDs, as well as written and co-produced more than 40 television programs.
- Author(s)Ron Kaspriske
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Note300 Colour Photographs
- Weight1279 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.