All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $33.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe long-time editor of 'Golf Magazine' gives quick, clear, basic advice for scores of golf's most common challenges, and tips and tricks in abundance to give any golfer a better game. Includes tips and tricks in abundance to give any golfer a better game -- finding the sweetspot on the putter, hitting the flop shot, hitting the Texas wedge and many more.
- Author BiographyJim Frank is the former editor of 'Golf Magazine' and the co-author with David Pelz of best selling golf titles 'Dave Pelz' Putting Bible' and 'Dave Pelz' Short Game Bible'. He lives in Haworth, New Jersey.
- Author(s)James A. Frank
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note83 b/w photos
- Weight299 g
- Width162 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.