All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Emerald Isle is one of Europe's hottest golfing destinations - t only does it boast some of the finest 9- and 18-hole courses in the world, but it also plays host to some of the most spectacular scenery you'll ever see, some of the finest places you'll ever stay, and some of the best restaurants you'll ever eat in! Golfing in Ireland provides readers with an entertaining and informative guide to both the established fairways and new golf clubs of North and Southern Ireland - including some designed by golf greats such as Arld Palmer and Jack Nicklaus - as well as offering reviews of hotels and restaurants that cater for the golfing enthusiast.
- Author BiographyRob Armstrong is an award-winning former international correspondent for CBS, and an avid golfer who regularly travels to Ireland to hit the links.
- Author(s)Rob Armstrong
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date26/02/2013
- Content Note44 colour photos, 1 map, & 28 scorecards
- Weight757 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.