All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionGolfers wanting to kw the colourful stories behind names like Alcatraz, Biarritz, Cleopatra, Dell, Eden, Postage Stamp and Redan can w turn to the only book ever devoted exclusively to the par three hole. In Golf's Finest Par Threes, Roberts and Bartlett have assembled an exemplary collection of the most spectacular, historic, challenging and unusual one-shot holes on the planet. The heart of the book is the authors' list of the 100 greatest par threes in the world, chosen from thousands they've seen during 30 years of profiling and photographing golf courses.
- Author BiographyTony Roberts is a photographer who has contributed photos to every major golf magazine. He was the 1987 recipient of the USGA's Book of the Year Award for his photographs in Golf's Magnificent Challenge. Michael Bartlett is a freelance writer and journalism teacher. He is the author of Bartlett's World Golf Encyclopedia and The Golfer's Almanac and was the editor for the magazines Golf, Golf Canada, and Golf Journal. They both live in Scottsdale, Arizona. Acknowledged as the deans of American architects, Pete and Alice Dye have teamed together for fifty years to create some of the world's most challenging and highly praised golf courses. Their ability to combine the unpredictability of nature with stunning imaginative concepts makes them unique as designers and an inspiration for course architects everywhere.
- Author(s)Michael Bartlett,Tony Roberts
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication26/05/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Content Note1
- Weight1187 g
- Width235 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.