All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionTwo people, united by blood and separated by time, weave the tapestry of their lives. Loretta arrives in Victorian England as a wide-eyed young Ayah for two children. Her dream is to earn eugh money to pay for a ticket back to her beloved Indian homeland. However fate intervenes leaving her destined to a controversial, colourful life in Victorian London. A century later, Loretta's great great grandson Kalil leaves his East African homeland to start a life in England. He dreams of respect and the good life for his family but, as it did for his ancestor, fate intervenes.
- Author BiographyGolgotha is Nirjay Mahindru's fourth play. Mandragora King of India toured nationally in 2004. The Bottle was the first professional production of new writing company Conspirators' Kitchen Theatre in 2004. The Hot Zone was a critical success in 2005, remounted at BAC as part of the Time Out Critics' Choice Season in 2007. Nirjay lives in North London and also works for the charity InterAct Reading Service. He is an Associate of the Factory Theatre. His plays are published by Oberon Books.
- Author(s)Nirjay Mahindru
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.