Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThese four volumes comprising GnRH Analogues in Cancer and Human Reproduction are a distillation of the presentations of the invited speakers at a landmark International Symposium bearing the same name, organized by one of us (B. L. ) and held in Geneva, Switzerland in February 1988. The Symposium was truly interdisciplinary spanning gonadal hormone dependent disease including various forms of cancer and ranging to control of fertility, both pro- and conception. The international flavor can be caught from the 480 participants and 259 contributors drawn from 14 countries. The Symposium, and therefore this book, would t have been possible without the backing of The International Committee for Research in Reproduction and the sponsorship of the International Society of Gynecologic Endocrilogy, The Swiss Society of Fertility and Sterility, The University of Geneva School of Medicine, The Swiss Society of Endocrilogy and The US Foundation for Studies in Reproduction Inc., and help from the World Health Organization. B. H. Vickery B. Lunenfeld June 1989 LIST OF CONTRIBUTORS TO THE SERIES H. Bartermann A. Abbondante First Institute of Obstetrics and Urologische Universitatsklinik Kiel Gynecology Arld-Heller Strasse 7 University La Sapienza D-2300 Kiel 1, FRG Rome, ltaly M. Bartholomew P. Abel Department of Medicine/Endocrilogy Department of Urology Milton S. Hershey Medical Center Hammersmith Hospital Pennsylvania State University DuCane Road PO Box 850, Hershey, PA 17033, USA London W12 OHS, UK D. Beck H.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1990
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight499 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byB. H. Vickery,Bruno Lunenfeld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.