Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $11.44Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the year of our Lord 1830. Travel with John Tucker as he embarks on a journey into manhood. You will follow John as he travels ever westward searching for his uncle, Johnas only remaining family member. John will meet many friends on his trek, and many enemies as well. One friend will remain by his side indefinitely. This being a dog. Johnas dream is to become a mountain man like his uncle. You will enjoy the friendly banter back and forth between the mountain men as they butcher the kingas English. They are a breed apart and live life to its fullest. These men were the toughest of the tough! They had to be, in order just to survive the Great Rocky Mountains. Be on the lookout for all the dangers that enfold around John Tucker. If, or when, he makes it to the mountains, he has to survive the mountains themselves, t to mention grizzly bears, cougars, Indians, snakes, and numerous other dangers. One might ask: aIs it worth it?a aYou bet!a To live free and enjoy what nature has put before you! That is the mountain manas creed!
- Author(s)Gil Schriber
- Date of Publication18/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date07/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.