All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionNigeria, England, America, Jamaica; are you proud of where you're from? Dark skinned, light skinned, afro, weaves, who are your true brothers and sisters? When two brothers from different continents go down the street to buy a pint of milk, they lift the lid on a disunited nation where everyone wants to be an individual but one wants to stand out from the crowd. A debut work produced at the Royal Court Theatre in February 2007 as part of its Young Writers Festival, Gone Too Far! is a comic and astute play about identity, history and culture. portraying a world where respect is always demanded but rarely freely given. Set on a London housing estate it depicts the experience of young multicultural Londoners and the issues of identity and culture that both unite and divide the characters. Gone Too Far! premiered at the Royal Court Theatre as part of its Young Writers Festival on 2 February 2007. It was awarded the Laurence Olivier Award for Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre, 2008.
- Author BiographyBola Agbaje is a young writer in whose first play, Gone Too Far!, she explores the experience of young Nigerians living in London.
- Author(s)Bola Agbaje
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.