All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter arriving at the home of his ex-wife only to discover his daughter missing and the body of a murdered woman on the floor, U.S. Navy SEAL Sam Starrett joins forces with F.B.I agent Alyssa Locke, a woman with whom he had shared a turbulent romantic relationship, to find a killer. Reprint.
- Author BiographyAfter childhood plans to become the captain of a starship didn't pan out, <b>Suzanne Brockmann</b> took her fascination with military history, her respect for the men and women who serve, her reverence for diversity, and her love of storytelling and explored brave new worlds as a <i>New York Times</i> bestselling romance author. Over the past twenty years, she has written more than fifty novels, including her award-winning Troubleshooters series about Navy SEAL heroes and the women--and sometimes men--who win their hearts. In addition to writing books, Suzanne Brockmann has co-produced a feature-length movie, the award-winning romantic comedy <i>The Perfect Wedding, </i> which she co-wrote with her husband, Ed Gaffney, and their son, Jason. She has also co-written a YA novel, set in the world of her paranormal Fighting Destiny series, with her daughter, Melanie. Find Suzanne Brockmann on Facebook, follow her on Twitter, and visit her website to find out more about upcoming releases and appearances.
- Author(s)Suzanne Brockmann
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight268 g
- Width108 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $60.07Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.