All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Gone with the Win, ather charming entry in Mary Daheim's beloved Bed-and-Breakfast series, someone from Judith McMonigle Flynn's past comes kcking, and the reluctant amateur sleuth finds herself working a case so cold it's practically frozen. Ruby Tooms drops her bags and a mystery on the lovely Persian carpet of Hillside Mar, Judith's bed-and-breakfast in Seattle. Ruby's mother was strangled years before, soon after her divorce from Ruby's father-and the killer is still at large. Undaunted, Judith agrees to help Ruby. Cousin Renie grudgingly pitches in, and even Judith's husband, Joe, gets involved. The game's afoot and ahoof with Judith discovering that the hand she's been dealt includes t only a joker but that deadly card, the Ace of Spades. And, she's off...in pursuit of a killer.
- Author BiographyMary Richardson Daheim is a Seattle native with a communications degree from the University of Washington. Realizing at an early age that getting published in books with real covers might elude her for years, she worked on daily newspapers and in public relations to help avoid her creditors. She lives in her hometown in a century-old house not unlike Hillside Manor, except for the body count. Daheim is also the author of the Alpine mystery series and the mother of three daughters.
- Author(s)Mary Daheim
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Bed-and-Breakfast Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight163 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.