All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood Boss, Bad Boss was inspired by the thousands of emails, calls and conversations that Robert Sutton received after publishing his bestseller The No Asshole Rule - he found that most of the stories and cries for help he received revolved around one central figure in every workplace: THE BOSS. Sutton's subsequent research showed that the success of every boss depended heavily on how well (or badly) they managed those they worked with and in Good Boss, Bad Boss he demonstrates this by weaving together the best psychological and management secrets with true stories, to reveal the mindset and moves of the best bosses, and contrasts them with the behaviour of the worst. If you want to understand how the best bosses think and act so that you can get better at your job or find a better boss to work for, Good Boss, Bad Boss has all the answers.
- Author BiographyRobert Sutton is a Professor of Management Science and Engineering at Stanford University. He is the author of the bestselling The No Asshole Rule.
- Author(s)Robert I. Sutton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight340 g
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.