Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionABOUT THE BOOK Good Daughter is a tale of cross-cultural intrigue and personal discovery. Set in Thailand, it follows the journeys of six characters: two intelligent, imaginative Thai bargirls, a paraid, well-paid American expatriate and his cynical, corrupting Australian mentor, a young American university graduate and an Isaan villager whose reoccurring presence borders on the mythical. Combining entertaining and dramatic narrative with poignant psychological themes, this is a vel that challenges the reader to look beneath the surface in order to try to understand what influences the characters' behavior. At the conclusion of the story we are shown that, by releasing ourselves from that which binds us, we are able to attain greater hope and, ultimately, freedom. ABOUT THE AUTHOR Bjorn Turmann was born and raised in Vancouver and has made Southeast Asia his home for over twelve years. A former Microsoft employee, Turmann is currently a writer, university lecturer, creative entrepreneur and independent filmmaker whose works have been screened at festivals in Australia and Thailand. He is a frequent guest speaker at international seminars and tradeshows on topics ranging from independent filmmaking to retail marketing. This is his first vel.
- Author(s)Bjorn Turmann
- PublisherSolstice Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSolstice Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.