All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionFor years dog trainer Michael Wombacher has worked with expecting dog owners to prevent problems between dogs and children. He has also unfortunately witnessed too many families forced to surrender their beloved family companions because they failed to prepare the dog for the arrival of a new family member. In <i>Good Dog, Happy Baby</i>, Wombacher lays out a twelve-step process that will give families the skills they need to navigate this new era of their lives. These skills include how to evaluate dogs, resolve common behavior problems, and fully prepare dogs for a new baby. This easy-to-use guide, filled with photos and simple instructions, makes a great gift for any expecting family with a dog, whether the dog is perfectly trained or in serious need of behavioral help.
- Author BiographyDog trainer <b>Michael Wombacher</b> has performed tens of thousands of private behavioral consultations. He also lectures, teaches classes, runs a small boarding and training operation, and trains other trainers. His approach focuses on working with, rather than overriding, a dog s natural drives and instincts. He lives in Oakland, California.
- Author(s)Michael Wombacher
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationNovato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content NoteBlack and white photographs and illustrations throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.