Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for purpose? Wondering if your life has use beyond your home life? If you answered, YES, this book can help! If you hunger for the Lord to use your skills, talents, and abilities in a business or ministry, then strap on your seatbelt as you discover His purpose for you! As you read consider how to apply to the principles shared in each chapter. You will t be disappointed! Trust that you were made in God's image and for His glory, that your past and present are a testimony for who you were meant to be. You are GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A HOMEMAKER AND CEO!
- Author BiographyIn seminars, conferences, and individual consultations, Teresa G. Lusk, prompts women to move beyond their past and present circumstances and into a better life. Teresa explains that before the age of 12 she endured numerous sexual molestation incidents. At fourteen, Teresa gave birth to her first child and didn't complete the eighth grade. She continued a downward spiral, an inadequate single parent making poor decisions, drinking, and using drugs for several years. In desperation, she sought a spiritual foundation by plunging into a dark doctrine only to remain empty. After some time, Teresa and Leon met and married in 2001. Together they discovered a Christian church in their hometown, were both saved, and transformed to Trophies of Grace. They enjoy spending time with their children, Christian (18), Sarah (7), and Aslan (4), who are thriving. Teresa believes that everyone has the opportunity for a better life through persistence on one's part, a support system, and most importantly, God. She enjoys sharing her testimony of struggles to success only to give God the credit for the life changing transformation. In addition, Teresa acquired an Associate of Arts in Business Administration and a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies with an emphasis in Psychology, Religion, and Biblical Counseling. If I can achieve all of this with only an 8th grade education and a messy past, then success is possible for anyone because we can do all thing through Christ, says Teresa. Accomplishments for Teresa includes her book titled, Good Enough to be a Homemaker and CEO, and her newest book titled, More, to be released Spring of 2011.
- Author(s)Teresa G Lusk
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.