All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionSpiralizing has taken the culinary world by storm, and w everyone can make their own delicious spiralized recipes at home. Vegan, paleo, low carb and gluten-free diets are all catered for, so you can create imaginative, nutritious meals for the whole family. From Bang Bang Chicken and Vegetable Noodles to Skinny Carrot Fries and Spiralized Squash & Sage Risotto, you can transform any vegetable into a delicious meal which is the equal of its indulgent original. Soups, salads, snacks and sweet treats are all covered, as well as family favorites like Cottage Pie and Chicken Wings. All the recipes are short and simple with easy-to-follow steps, and all are accompanied by a full-colour photograph of the finished dish.
- Author BiographyBBC Good Food is the number 1 budget cookery book brand in the UK and has sold over 4 million copies to date. All recipes are short and simple with easy-to-follow steps, and are all accompanied by a full-colour photograph of the finished dish.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Weight244 g
- Width137 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.