All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor those ready to follow their foodie dreams (or at least start thinking about it), this book provides the tools to decide if creating a specialty food business is right for you. Whether the goal is selling a single product online or developing a range of gourmet foods for grocery chains, this handbook helps hopeful food entrepreneurs become experts in everything from concept and production to sales and marketing. The author uses real-life examples from more than 75 successful individuals and businesses to illustrate the good, the bad and the ugly of starting a food enterprise, providing links to useful charts and worksheets to simplify the process and keep entrepreneurs organised and focused.
- Author BiographySusie Wyshak was the Food Artisan Relations Manager at hot startup Foodzie.com. She now writes about the trends and trials of the artisan food business and helps specialty food companies of all sizes reach retail buyers through the online service, Buyer's Best Friend.
- Author(s)Susie Wyshak
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note2-colour images, line art throughout
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.