All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFed up wasting food? Tired of trying to work out ingredient quantities for one serving or just looking for easy recipes for batch cooking? Good Food: Meals for One is packed full of tasty treats that make sure you will never waste a delicious morsel. With simple, yet delicious recipes and full-colour photos for each recipe, Meals for One is the perfect companion for a stress-free yet mouthwatering meal. With dishes for every occasion whether lunches for packed lunches, dinners that won't break the bank or simply a luxury meal to wind down the day, and triple-tested by the experts at Good Food, Meals for One is your one-stop collection of recipes for one.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from Leith's School of Food and Wine, Cassie joined the Good Food cookery team. In her role as Assistant Food Editor, Cassie divides her time between the desk and the kitchen, writing and developing recipes for the magazine. She loves all types of cookery, and specialises in baking.
- Author(s)Cassie Best
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight274 g
- Width136 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.41Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.