All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSpeedy Suppers is perfect for busy people who still want to eat home-cooked food. It's full of tasty meal ideas that can all be cooked in 30 minutes or less, using readily available ingredients, with helpful time-saving tips. Including recipes for main courses, sides, snacks and desserts, plenty of vegetarian options and ideas for cooking for one, two, a hungry family or a special-occasion dinner, all the recipes were created and triple-tested by Britain's best-selling cookery magazine, to make cooking good food as quick and easy as possible. Each one of the simple recipes is accompanied by a full-colour photograph and a nutritional breakdown, so you can cook balanced meals with complete confidence.
- Author BiographyJane Hornby began her cookery career with a year's training at Leith's School of Food and Wine swiftly followed by a placement as cookery assistant at Good Food. Jane has freelanced for various book publishers and food and women's magazines including Olive, Good Housekeeping and Family Circle. Before long the chance came to return to Good Food, where she's written, baked, stirred and styled her way up to food editor. She frequently works with the biggest names in food and regularly creates recipes for Good Food magazine.
- Author(s)Jane Hornby
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width137 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.