Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Forever for the 21st Century. Audrey is a good girl: a good student, daughter and friend. She's also the last person anyone expects to be with Luke DeSalvio, the biggest player at school. On the night she dumps him, someone takes her picture doing something good girls just don't do...The next Monday, messages begin popping up on people's phones and email inboxes. Soon everyone kws, including her teachers, her mum and her dad...Now she must discover strength she never knew he had, find friends where she didn't think she would, and learn that life goes on - matter how different it is to how you think it's going to be.
- Author BiographyOriginally from the East Coast, Laura Ruby now lives in Chicago with her husband, two stepdaughters and two cats. As well as being the author of LILY'S GHOSTS, a novel for readers of all ages, her short fiction for adults has appeared in numerous literary magazines, a collection of which is to be published by Warner Books.
- Author(s)Laura Ruby
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight289 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.