All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionPractical solutions for the common classroom problems n-traditional students face when returning to college brought to you by an actual professor who has seen it from both the student and the instructor's side. Each chapter is designed to be read and comprehended in 10 minutes.
- Author BiographyThe author started his college career as a nontraditional student at Kansas City Kansas Community College while working during the day as an auto mechanic. After learning several valuable studying techniques, he completed his B.A. in Philosophy and Economics, then eventually earned a Law Degree and Masters in Economics. For the last 18 years, Timothy Hamilton, called Professor Timmy by students, has journeyed with over 2,200 non-traditional students in 55 undergraduate and 30 MBA courses for various universities in the Kansas City area. He now teaches online courses and still personally grades his students' homework and exams. He wrote this book because he believes everyone should be able to succeed in their pursuit of a college education.
- Author(s)MR Timothy Del Hamilton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byMS Emily Perkins
- Illustrator(s)MR David Perkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.